Diversey Genus Eclipse Flying Insect Control Light Trap (White)
- Eclipse is the result of the fusion of design-led development, the very latest advances in UV-A transmission technology, and customer-driven demand for a unit to bring effective control of flying insects to the most sensitive public areas.
- The white Eclipse features (2) 15-watt standard light bulbs and is easy to service and install. A set of lights and one glue board come pre-installed in this flylight.
- New Light Blade technology provides forward angle reflection by concentrating the UV-A output to minimize blind-spots and maximize the UV-A footprint for efficient and effective flying insect attraction in up to 3,000-square feet of continuous space.
- This unit targets gnats, flies, and misquotes and is great for use in restaurants, bars, supermarkets, schools, office buildings, and other sensitive areas. A glue board trap hidden within the trap nuisance flies so they remain out of your customer's view.
- A side-hinged facia allows for easy servicing and maintenance. In every way, Eclipse is the realization of modern and effective flying insect control.