Gabriel 83056 Fleetline Cab Shock Absorber
- FleetLine shocks are built to match and/or exceed OE specs and quality standards and they feature a valving rate that compensates for initial truck suspension softening, providing performance that specifically matches the original
- Durable piston seal design self-compensates for wear, adjusts to maintain a tight seal between the piston and pressure tube eliminating oil bypass and providing consistent performance across shock life. Also increases control capabilites at low velocities.
- Best-In-class Hydraulic Stop (where required) with better sealing capabilities than competitors' designs, provides 3 to 5 times greater force absorption (in Gabriel benchmark tests). Improves ride control comfort, reduces fatigue in mounts, lights, etc.
- 1″, 1 3/16″, 1 3/8″, 1 5/8″ bore sizes provide customized suspension for different cab designs and increased comfort while cold formed 360° arc-welded eye ring end mounts (most applications) for great tensile strength
- 10-stage valving, a pressurized piston ring, multi-lip piston rod seal and gas cell technology (cab shocks only), which can significantly decrease wear and tear on other costly suspension and vehicle parts, reduce fade and increase ride comfort.