- Product and service fulfillment, KT will fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, return/exchanges, or requests for information, or to otherwise serve you including administer sweepstakes, contests, deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, emails, mobile messages, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions. KT Internal Operations may improve the effectiveness of our website, store, mobile experience, and marketing efforts by conducting research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys and perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy to prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our guests and our business. We will assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas in a Legal and compliant manner.
- Service Providers: We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as printer, email, mobile marketing, technical, or data enhancement provider). These companies may need information about you to in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share about you for any other purpose.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, customers or others.
- At your direction or request, we may share your information if some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we generally would transfer the corresponding information regarding our guests. We also may retain a copy of that information.
- If you do not wish to receive promotional material, you may contact us at the contact information listed below located at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update your information in the following ways: If you have created an account, you can log on and update your account information, including contact, billing, and shipping information. Otherwise contact us with your current contact information and the information you would like to access or edit. We will provide you with the information requested if reasonably available and assist you with your request.
- Security methods: We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information. This includes encrypting your credit and debit card number. E-mail security: “Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. We do not knowingly collect information from or target people under the age of 18. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us at the contact information provided below.
- [None Yet]